The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
    We picked up some MWSND 6:1 yesterday, so I'm looking forward to giving that a try today.
    Having some of that right now. I’m a fan.

Comment

Ahhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Walked in to these today. Drawing but must be present to win and at retail. Worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          Walked in to these today. Drawing but must be present to win and at retail. Worth a shot
          Nice. Where is this? Dallas area?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Nice. Where is this? Dallas area?
            San Angelo

Comment

1920 tonight here... and a big one

Comment

Gonna be in Los Angeles next week for work. Anyone want to pm me some honey holes that may be holding something good? I’ll be happy to bring stuff back to Tx for whoever can tip me in the right direction!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Knockin' down some of my wife's Knob Creek after a rough day with the kids at school!

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                      Good luck

No luck on the big boys. The guy right before me got the THH and that close as I got to those. Walked out with 1.75 W12 and an Elmer T Lee though

Comment

No luck on the big boys. The guy right before me got the THH and that close as I got to those. Walked out with 1.75 W12 and an Elmer T Lee though

Pretty good consolation prizes!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          Gonna be in Los Angeles next week for work. Anyone want to pm me some honey holes that may be holding something good? I’ll be happy to bring stuff back to Tx for whoever can tip me in the right direction!
                          I’ll be in LA as well! Which part? My office is closer to Pasadena.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                            Pretty good consolation prizes!

I’ll take that anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              I’ll be in LA as well! Which part? My office is closer to Pasadena.
                              Fly into lax Sunday late afternoon then down to Newport to see some clients and back out Tuesday afternoon.

I’m open after lunch on Monday, come on down to the beach. I’ll meet you in my old stomping grounds and take you around the South Bay

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                Fly into lax Sunday late afternoon then down to Newport to see some clients and back out Tuesday afternoon.

I’m open after lunch on Monday, come on down to the beach. I’ll meet you in my old stomping grounds and take you around the South Bay
                                Ahhh. Me and the family arrive Wednesday.

Check out the Total Wines. They have stuff on the shelf hard to find here.

Comment

Working...
                                X