Venice fishing guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venice fishing guides

Looking at booking a fishing guide for inshore fishing. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Paradise Plus or Reel Tite will put you on fish. I’m sure there are a lot of others, but I’ve used these two.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Went with Paradise Plus last year. Highly recommend. I had a thread on here somewhere about it.

Comment

Paradise Plus is great i would recommend them

Comment

Looking at past threads Paradise Plus is highly recommended. Looking at Mid Oct for trophy reds

Comment

Matt Caire is great…I think he a bit north out of Port Sulphur. Fished with 5-6 times and always had a great time.

Comment

Boola !
                At Reel Tite

Comment

Fished with Ron with Voodoo last year. Good guy and worked hard to put us on the fish.

Comment

Whomever you use, my biggest advice is to stay at Woodland Plantation. We go annually and this is always the highlight of each trip. Dinner and bar are excellent! Will be there in 2 months..

Comment

We’ve been to Paradise Plus 3x. It’s a blast and Bernie cooks some killer grub! We’ve fished with Anthony and Billy

Comment

Paradise Plus. You can stop shopping around. 👍

Comment

Working...
                        X