No announcement yet.

Anyone keeping up with Nvidia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had held on longer, tho I could say that about several I sold too early .

Comment

BigDraw. I use to do that now I just run a trailing stop loss and I just except the results. I usually do about 13%

Comment

They are blowing up because of their artificial intelligence division, if the world decides to regulate AI advancement this stock will tank. We are at a crossroads https://www.cbsnews.com/news/geoffre...es-transcript/

Comment

Bought 11 shares before the split, and hanging on for the ride.

Comment

I bought about a month ago and I'm still up nearly 30%....

Only thing that concerns me is Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg builds all their chips(as well as 90% of all high end chips made in the world). If China invades Taiwan no telling what is going to happen. I bought Intel as insurance against that because they are increasing their foundries in the US. Could be gold, or it could be a bust...

Comment

Follow Nancy pelosi’s stock buys and you’ll be rich in no time.

Comment

I’ve been buying NVDA for a few years now. By far my best performing stock and has made returns I never thought possible. It also helps that so many mutual funds, etc pump money in to it monthly. Need to figure out a plan to mitigate some risk on it now though.

Originally posted by glen View Post
                BigDraw. I use to do that now I just run a trailing stop loss and I just except the results. I usually do about 13%
                This is slowly becoming my method. This helped me catch the peak of SMCI. I think my trailing stop loss triggered around $1130

Comment

Analyst today price targeted it at $200.

Comment

Working...
                  X