No announcement yet.

Family Ranch Purchase - pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Looks like a great place. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Very nice!!! Congrats!

Comment

Nice place. Living the dream.

You have to put head # caps in the lease or make it seasonal if you are going to lease for cattle and want things a certain way for wildlife.

Overgrazing is due to you not having a good lease and enforcing it. They are just doing what you did not put in writing.

Nothing wrong with wildlife exemption, just be ready to pay $$$ to manage your grass vs getting paid.

Comment

Congrats. Lots of blood, sweat and tears to come and you will enjoy just about every minute of it.

Comment

Congrats with the new property. Hope your place was ok from the tornado last week that went through there.

Comment

Very nice! I know the area well from back in my college days hanging out in Hearne & Marlin and getting speeding tickets in Groesbeck.......lol. We bought a place last year also......definitely a labor or love but really enjoyable.

Comment

Nice! Looks like a great place and the fact your brother wanted to do this with you is awesome. Love my brother, but there is 11 years of age between us, and get grew up loving Nintendo and compter game. Still a good dude, but hunting and fishing just isn't his thing.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

My old stomping grounds.. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X