Hiring: Mechanic's Helper - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring: Mechanic's Helper - Houston

Our mechanic's helper went AWOL so needing to hire a replacement to assist our lead mechanic in maintaining our fleet. Ideally looking for a young, mechanically-inclined individual that's able to learn. Potentially a recent HS grad with some mechanic shop experience, looking to start a career.

Online Directional Boring
    8412 Hansen Rd (near Hobby airport)
    Houston, TX

Responsibilities include maintenance and repair of fleet vehicles/trailers (tire rotations, oil changes, brake work, etc) as well as that on all dozers, excavators, drill rigs, and vac trucks.

Again, we are looking for the right individual willing to learn under our mechanic.We do not expect someone to walk in knowing the ins-outs of these specialized pieces of equipment, just the ability to say "IDK. show me." Great opportunity for a hard working youngster to make some good money while gaining some awesome experience.

We do expect, though, at minimum the ability to safely jack up a truck to change oil or rotate tires unsupervised.

Schedule: Monday - Saturday (most weeks). Avg 60-70hrs weekly. We begin every day at 6:30AM.
    Compensation: Depending on Experience ($14-22/hr)
    Benefits: medical insurance, optional employer matched retirement contributions, paid vacation (in addition to two paid weeks off every year-end during holidays), etc

Reliability and clean DL required!

Shoot me a PM or call the office for more info.

713-944-4233

Tim

Good morning, everyone. TTT

Comment

Sent this to my son.

Comment

Working...
      X