Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2024 Dallas Mavericks Post Season Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...that 48 pt lead was the largest lead in a finals game in the last 50yrs! Crazy! Boston was clearly not ready you can say maybe they just want to win it in The Garden but I can't imagine them wanting to get BLOWN OUT! I'll take it.

Comment

Not in our house!

Comment

They call it the gentleman’s sweep.

**** mark cuban!

Comment

That was a crazy game for sure. I’ll take it. In Boston Monday night!

Comment

I am glad the Mavs have 3 days to rest up, and the Celtics have 3 days to think about that ***-kicking.

Maybe they can ride this to another win in Game 5.

Comment

Glad they finally showed up.

Comment

Unreal the amount of lackadaisical crap effort the Mavs put forth from the beginning but if Boston is gonna hit half court shots it's over. Luka and Kyrie are total trash tonight. Didn't think they would fold up tents and absolutely go awol like this.
                Disappointed....that's all I will say. 🤨

Comment

Yep, A great season is coming to a very ugly end.

Comment

Brutal

Comment

Haha. Cuban sucks. Couldn’t happen to a better person.

Comment

Proud of the team. Went a lot further than I thought they would. Boston is clearly the best team this year. Defense might still win championships!

Comment

Boston plays team ball and has two dominant stars that are both unselfish. That is not very common in today’s day and age. Along with the two stars they have very good complementary players that play defense on just about every play. They are too good of a team for the team that the Mavs are putting on the court. On to next year.

Comment

Lots of talk about a Boston dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Lots of talk about a Boston dynasty.

**** good sports town. Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics, and Patriots have all had some big moments and eras.

Comment

Luka was dead by the finals. Injuries and exhaustion took their toll. He played pretty good defense leading up to the finals, but was a complete liability against Boston. I have some questions about Kidd’s strategy. They got completely away from the offensive game plan that carried them this far, and it showed. Heck of a run by the Mavs, but the super team accumulated by the Celtics was way too much. Had some bad breaks as well, but the series never felt close, even though the Mavs had their chances to be up 3-1 or at least tied 2-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X