Horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horses

Do you ever think about buying another one of them ?

NO! I grew around horses and loved it. The expense and time needed to properly care for them isn't worth it to me. However, I've thought about getting a pony or donkey just to have around more as a pet than anything.

Comment

Negative. Will never own another.

Comment

No my wife has 6 already !!

Comment

Absolutely. I can never have enough. For me, life without horses isn't complete.

Comment

I never trusted one!

Comment

Theu r more expensive than children these days,vet bill's have gone crazy.Even dogs and cats will seriously dent your cash flow on food and they dont need a farrier every 5 weeks.

Comment

Years ago I had to move for a job. Literally gave away 5 horses. Biggest raise I have ever received. Don't plan to ever get horses again.

Comment

Never. Dogs either

Comment

I have nine dont need anymore

Comment

We seem to buy them way too often. Bought two in the last month.

Comment

Absolutely! In fact, we’re on the lookout for two more.

Comment

The three “F” rule. If it floats, flies, or fornicates, it’s cheaper to rent it.

Comment

Grew up with them. Figured out that I like them more than they like me. I would still like to get one some day to have around.

Comment

Originally posted by cylomedia View Post
                              Absolutely. I can never have enough. For me, life without horses isn't complete.
                              yes sir......wonderful creatures they are.....each comes with their own personality and hang ups too

" There is nothing like a good horse in new country"........Augustus McCrae

Comment

Working...
                              X