Funny Movie suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Movie suggestion

My wife and I watched “Life of the Party” a few nights ago. It’s a Melissa McCarthy movie about going back to college with her daughter their senior year. Not a movie for squares who get offended by some bad language and college antics. But we laughed so hard and I haven’t seen my wife laugh that hard in a long time!! Check it out for a great laugh. The roommate and the comma girl cracked me up!! Enjoy!!

Secondhand lion

Comment

Really just depends on how far out there your sense of humor is, but Orgazmo is a good one that was made by the creators of South Park.

It’s about a Mormon who gets mixed up in the adult film industry, but there’s very little nudity involved. Obviously by the title and description I gave it’s not suitable for youngins, but it’s pretty funny.

Comment

Anything from Mel Brooks. I recommend Blazing Saddles or History of the world.

Comment

M McCarthy is just funny. If you haven't seen The Heat, I highly recommend taking the time.

Comment

Originally posted by D12 View Post
            My wife and I watched “Life of the Party” a few nights ago. It’s a Melissa McCarthy movie about going back to college with her daughter their senior year. Not a movie for squares who get offended by some bad language and college antics. But we laughed so hard and I haven’t seen my wife laugh that hard in a long time!! Check it out for a great laugh. The roommate and the comma girl cracked me up!! Enjoy!!
            I bet she laughed so hard she peed a little, didn’t she?

Comment

It’s a mad, mad, mad, mad world. It’s a classic.

Comment

Thats a good one. The Change Up is pretty funny, though fairly dirty. But have to admit I like anything with Leslie Mann in it. The scene where Ryan Reynolds is trying to prove he is her husband and describes the cutest little bald patch just kills me.

Hall Pass is another, but also dirty. My GF doesnt like trashy movies like that but she was rolling on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Thats a good one. The Change Up is pretty funny, though fairly dirty. But have to admit I like anything with Leslie Mann in it. The scene where Ryan Reynolds is trying to prove he is her husband and describes the cutest little bald patch just kills me.

Hall Pass is another, but also dirty. My GF doesnt like trashy movies like that but she was rolling on the floor
                  Hall Pass was great. Have you seen Grown Ups?

Comment

Old School
                    I Love You Man

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Hall Pass was great. Have you seen Grown Ups?
                      Yes ma'am. 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        Really just depends on how far out there your sense of humor is, but Orgazmo is a good one that was made by the creators of South Park.

It’s about a Mormon who gets mixed up in the adult film industry, but there’s very little nudity involved. Obviously by the title and description I gave it’s not suitable for youngins, but it’s pretty funny.
                        You should change your screen name to TWISTED.

Comment

Down periscope is pretty good & clean

Comment

The Wrong Missy with David Spade. I thought it was really funny!

Comment

Originally posted by papaw View Post

You should change your screen name to TWISTED.
                              Flattery will get you nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X