Well my new truck has finally arrived :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Man you have problems. Was hopi g this was an April fools joke.
    No it is no joke lol, maybe its just me but the black fender flares on a Denali truck just do not look good at all, it is kind of a sissy truck, not a ranch truck. After I get the lift and larger tires on it I will look like a 35 year old driving it in place of a 64 year old lol, its a late life crisis, I still drive a bass boat 80 mph plus so I am young at heart.

Comment

My buddy has a brand new Denali and he can't get the rear end "jump" out of it. It is driving him crazy. although admittedly he is a bit ****. He's had in the shop at two different dealers. Pretty truck.

Comment

I don't blame you.......get what you are supposedly paying for.
        Heck, trying to post a picture on here is more painful than a fugly truck.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          My buddy has a brand new Denali and he can't get the rear end "jump" out of it. It is driving him crazy. although admittedly he is a bit ****. He's had in the shop at two different dealers. Pretty truck.
          Not following, is it jumping when he gets into loose dirt ? I know my 2500 does it on the ranch in the sand, no way of stopping that.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

No it is no joke lol, maybe its just me but the black fender flares on a Denali truck just do not look good at all, it is kind of a sissy truck, not a ranch truck. After I get the lift and larger tires on it I will look like a 35 year old driving it in place of a 64 year old lol, its a late life crisis, I still drive a bass boat 80 mph plus so I am young at heart.
            Be sure to get your flat billed hat, white framed shades and some bedazzled skinny jeans ………😁😁

Comment

Being a GM product they'd be LDP's

Comment

the only guy i know who has a jacked up denali is a liberal lawyer who likes to play at being country (for what that's worth)

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post

Be sure to get your flat billed hat, white framed shades and some bedazzled skinny jeans ………😁😁
                  got em

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    the only guy i know who has a jacked up denali is a liberal lawyer who likes to play at being country (for what that's worth)
                    I am about as far from him as you can get, I just like the way lifted trucks look, heck look at the Ford 250 Super Duty 4 x 4, they look pretty jacked up to me from the factory.

Comment

With the upstanding citizenry y'all have in Texas, this truck will probably be stolen before the OP has a chance to post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        With the upstanding citizenry y'all have in Texas, this truck will probably be stolen before the OP has a chance to post pics.
                        Dang sure hope not, its going in the shop next week for improvements, kinda like a lady going in the shop for improvements lol. I will post some before and afters and get yalls opinions on the upgrades.

Comment

I think some of you men have a vajajay with some of the things y’all complain about 😁.

Comment

I guess some people in here just bend over and take whatever the dealer is willing to give them. I’m with OP. Whenever you’re spending $80K on a truck it better be exactly what you ordered.

Comment

My first question would be did you order with painted moldings? looking at the ultimate in sterling they all have black wheel moldings, sounds like your going to pay for custom painted trim . .

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
                                My first question would be did you order with painted moldings? looking at the ultimate in sterling they all have black wheel moldings, sounds like your going to pay for custom painted trim . .
                                Well technically no, but I have bought numerous trucks from my salesman, he knows exactly how I want them, he just missed it. If I have to pay for them then so be it, as long as it only cost what it would have been from the factory originally for the upgrade, they are simple to change out, they just pop into place.

Comment

Working...
                                X