Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun upcoming event for men, kids and familes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun upcoming event for men, kids and familes!

Just wanted to share a super fun event in case you're interested in checking it out! The annual Texas Select Custom Knife Show in Belleville is the weekend after Easter. They have lots of great Texas makers and Demonstrations from J.Neilson and Dave from Forged in Fire. There's also a crazy cutting competition that some of our own TBH are a part of! Come out and spend an hour or an entire day right near downtown Belleville. I'll have some knives on the table to share as well as at least 2 or 3 other TBH'ers and there's plenty to see and do!
    Hope to see friends there!
    Brian Milinski

Click image for larger version  Name:	stagfolder111.jpg Views:	0 Size:	797.3 KB ID:	26754716
    Click image for larger version  Name:	pearl3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	636.5 KB ID:	26754717

I’ll definitely look you up as I’ll be there drooling over everyone’s knives

Comment

We gave our son a knife building experience for his 12th birthday. This was with Ethan Lee of Forged in Fire S6. Somewhat symbolic...Ethan made his first knife almost exactly 18
      years prior and at the same age.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4882.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	26755636 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4896.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	26755637

Comment

That's so cool!! The hosts for this show are Ilena and Cowboy and they own the Phoenix Forge in Belleville and do similar classes - it's a great way to get a hands on experience for adults and kids. They are great folks too. This show is the largest gathering of Texas custom knifemakers you'll find and there's everything from pocket knives to hunting and culinary and art/swords etc...J.Neilson from the show does a great damascus demo with his girlfriend and it's a really fun time with plenty to look at and buy if you're so inclined

[QUOTE=SaintBlaise;n26755635]We gave our son a knife building experience for his 12th birthday. This was with Ethan Lee of Forged in Fire S6. Somewhat symbolic...Ethan made his first knife almost exactly 18
        years prior and at the same age.

Comment

Working...
        X