X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR3
    replied
    Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

I’m not sure where you got that any kids aren’t chasing $. I assure any kid that’s worth any NIL money is most definitely 1000% going to where they will be compensated accordingly. This includes Oregon. I’m sure that most of the P5 schools have very similar pockets, so the kids will probably pick off another factor, but they will undoubtedly be looking to where they can get paid. Dawgs included.

Oregon is not top 5 but they’re building something.
    Again, Real dogs ain't chasing NIL because they understand what's already coming. Reference points:
    Jaden Rashad and Jordan Seaton

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

This. I may eat crow but I think Michigan falters after the natty. They drop 3 games this year. Texas, Oregon, and Ostate.

They'll lose another.
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; Today, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheHammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Writing in Michigan or SC as a loss is no safe bet.
    This. I may eat crow but I think Michigan falters after the natty. They drop 3 games this year. Texas, Oregon, and Ostate.

Leave a comment:

• TheHammer
    replied
    Originally posted by HR3 View Post
    I'm not certain if Lanning can stock pile...."the right type of guys" at Oregon.🤔 Real Dawgs ain't paper chasing but that's another story
    I’m not sure where you got that any kids aren’t chasing $. I assure any kid that’s worth any NIL money is most definitely 1000% going to where they will be compensated accordingly. This includes Oregon. I’m sure that most of the P5 schools have very similar pockets, so the kids will probably pick off another factor, but they will undoubtedly be looking to where they can get paid. Dawgs included.

Oregon is not top 5 but they’re building something.

Leave a comment:

• Dale Moser
    replied
    Writing in Michigan or SC as a loss is no safe bet.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Yep! Everyone knows that except for the village idiot. LOL
    Let's revisit after the season and see who the idiot is. Most on this thread already know though.
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-11-2024, 03:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CoolHandLuke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Ohio St
    Michigan
    USC
    Some average team will also beat them like always. Those eastern flights, cold weather, and time zone differences will not be friendly.
    Yep! Everyone knows that except for the village idiot. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    CBS Sports recently released their SEC Head Coach Rankings for 2024 and pegged LSU's Brian Kelly at No. 2 on the list.[quote][b]No. 2 LSU[/b] Brian Kelly (4 ov

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Lol at mauled.

Leave a comment:

• preaux40
    replied

Incredibly enough, since that tu win against Nebraska in the 2009 championship game, the Horns and Huskers have had similar results. While Texas made the 2010-11 national championship game, where they were mauled 37-21 by Nick Saban’s emerging Alabama Crimson Tide dynasty, they were then in the wilderness until their 2023 College Football Playoff run. Nebraska continued to be a good but not great 9-win program until firing head coach Bo Pelini after the 2014 season, but have since paid the price for that catastrophic mistake.

Leave a comment:

• HR3
    replied
    I'm not certain if Lanning can stock pile...."the right type of guys" at Oregon.🤔 Real Dawgs ain't paper chasing but that's another story

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Oregon has won 8 of the last 10 vs USC. Should be much better this year.

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

By who? Lol.
    Ohio St
    Michigan
    USC
    Some average team will also beat them like always. Those eastern flights, cold weather, and time zone differences will not be friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Texas will be BACK at the top in 2024 with the added revenue from the SEC. Impressive showing by A&M.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

They will get their arse handed to them in the Big 10.
    By who? Lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X