College Football 2024 - A New Era Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    No one uses rivals… wait, everyone uses rivals, wait… doh!

I trust recruiting rankings like I trust a democrat
    247 was on top. Now it is supposedly On3. The difference is both of those use an average from all the others. They seem to get it right. Use Alabama and UGA as examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      I’d have to scroll down a lot to find this tu team Smart is saying is doing so well.

Hell when you are chasing 5 stars, they like to extend it out. When you are signing three stars they sign quick and bump you up 8 real quick.....until the rest of the world starts filling out their class..

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
        well according to you aTm gets errrrrbody every year but they don't do anything with them. I'm sue this year will be no different. Yawn.
        Are you from China? . .

Comment

The annual magazines are starting to come out with their pointless pre season rankings. Talking points I guess.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.1 KB ID:	26820349

When did this become a thing??? Ring for losing??

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.1 KB ID:	26820349

Oh man.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.1 KB ID:	26820349

Comment

Aggies playing for a natty and sips making fake rings.

Yeah. They SEC ready. πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Aggies playing for a natty and sips making fake rings.

Yeah. They SEC ready. πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
                    I'm glad the SEC doesn't do conference rings. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240620_085443_Chrome.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	26820404

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.7 KB ID:	26820489

β€‹πŸ‘€ Lol Twitter is lighting them up

Comment

Which Texas team has played for only 1 National Championship in Men's Football, Baseball, Basketball in the last 60 years. Texas A&M is on this list.
                        It's funny the cut-off date was 2010.

Comment

Lol. What is the significance of 2010?

Texas is the only team in Texas to win 3 national championships since 2000.

Baylor has 1.

In my lifetime Texas has 4 in football and 4 in baseball. Baylor is still the only other one with 1.

But by all means hang your hat on that ONE lost championship game which is all you have in your pathetic history

Wooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                            Which Texas team has played for only 1 National Championship in Men's Football, Baseball, Basketball in the last 60 years. Texas A&M is on this list.
                            It's funny the cut-off date was 2010.
                            14 years bro. Lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.7 KB ID:	26820489

β€‹πŸ‘€ Lol Twitter is lighting them up
                              oh snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Lol. What is the significance of 2010?

Texas is the only team in Texas to win 3 national championships since 2000.

Baylor has 1.

In my lifetime Texas has 4 in football and 4 in baseball. Baylor is still the only other one with 1.

But by all means hang your hat on that ONE lost championship game which is all you have in your pathetic history

Wooooooooooooooooo.

Which championship did the Aggies play for.... I can't remember one but I don't follow basketball or baseball all that close

Comment

Working...
                                X