• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	26692602 I’ll throw in my plug for what I think may be the most loaded team we’ve ever had in Oxford. On talent and experience alone, we are stacked, and now on the defensive side too which we’ve lacked for awhile. This is gonna be a fun ‘24 season…and Lane ain’t done yet! Portal King! Hotty Toddy
    Yep. Tosh.0 has cleaned up. Him and Elko. Should be fun next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Yep. Tosh.0 has cleaned up. Him and Elko. Should be fun next year.
      Kiffin will be at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

“Big brother Texas”. Did you buy yourself a t shirt? Now that TCU is completely irrelevant?

Funny how all the tards here forget horn was 5-7 two years ago. They had a decent year this year due to weak schedule but couldn’t win the games that mattered. No worries. I am sure they will be “back” next year.
        aggy is 12-12 over the past 2 years. Since when did Conference Championships not matter? Aggy can't even get to that level. You're such a clown dude

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post

aggy is 12-12 over the past 2 years. Since when did Conference Championships not matter? Aggy can't even get to that level. You're such a clown dude
          Yep . . Ags played the runnerup in that worldbeater of a conference . . With 31 opt outs/transfers . . And nearly won . . With a 3ed team QB . . Vanderbilt is on your schedule next year . . Don't waste that big12 throwback . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post

And horn was 13-12 over 2021 and 2022. Go ahead. Hang your hat on a unicorn 2023 season. With two loses in the games that mattered. It’s hilarious.

Comment

Lol this thread has gone so downhill. Just Aggie/Longhorn flirting nonstop. Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                Lol this thread has gone so downhill. Just Aggie/Longhorn flirting nonstop. Yawn
                yeah I briefly thought about discussing the new Big 12 and how it might look going forward but then remembered how pointless that would be. The TBH “college football thread” is never anything more than the same old tiresome Longhorn vs. Aggie nut kicking contest

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

yeah I briefly thought about discussing the new Big 12 and how it might look going forward but then remembered how pointless that would be. The TBH “college football thread” is never anything more than the same old tiresome Longhorn vs. Aggie nut kicking contest
                  I am all for discussing the new conference alignments as long as there is no nut kicking involved….but but but.

A constructive college football thread is awesome.

I think Texas and OU moving to the SEC is positive for the two schools and the Big 12. The expanded 12 team playoff makes it even more intriguing.

Comment

Yeah I need to quit whining about it and just accept that there aren’t many B-12 fans around here.

Comment

Aggies went 4/4 in conference, 7/6 overall, and didn't win a single game on the road. This guy is a Aggies fan on here talking smack about the Longhorns season. LOL

Seriously??

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                        Aggies went 4/4 in conference, 7/6 overall, and didn't win a single game on the road. This guy is a Aggies fan on here talking smack about the Longhorns season. LOL

Seriously??
                        I call it diarrhea of the mouth aka verbal diarrhea LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post

Seriously??
                          And fired their coach, AD and reloaded via the portal. We don’t celebrate participation.

Comment

Lol. That's all aggy has ever done is celebrate being mediocre and acting like they have actually accomplished something!! #jimbo #wrts #justmeans more #ain'tlikeitusedtobe #letsmakecups

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Lol. That's all aggy has ever done is celebrate being mediocre and acting like they have actually accomplished something!! #jimbo #wrts #justmeans more #ain'tlikeitusedtobe #letsmakecups
                              ^ t shirt fan alert.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                Yeah I need to quit whining about it and just accept that there aren’t many B-12 fans around here.
                                No you are actually correct. You are a OK State fan. I’m a SMU fan. Bernadel was a Rice fan. Lots of other schools fans on here. The problem is that the first time you bring up your affiliation that isn’t UT/A&M, you get met with idiotic rude comments or completely ignored. I get it to a degree as I definitely follow both teams mentioned above fervently. What I guess I don’t get, and this is on me, is I can talk crap with the best of them to my friends but for the life of me can’t imagine being a complete assclown to some complete stranger on an Internet forum. Hell for all I know, the guy I’d be a jerk too might be some bad *** that would just as soon whip my *** as not. In the end, it just isn’t worth it so for the most part, I just read the thread and stay amused.

Comment

Working...
                                X