College Football 2024 - A New Era Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    As an Aggie, I hope they give Sark a life time contract!!!
    Sounds like an aggy

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      BREAKING: Alabama Star & Iron Bowl Hero Isaiah Bond Commits to Texas #HookEm #TexasFight

HUGE GET....No bread.......
      Babam!!!

Hook’em

Comment

Bond-Cook-Golden, those two bookends make for one helluva reload.

Comment

The Elk locks up another!!!

“Klein and Mike Elko have done just that as 6-foot-5, 245-pound Tre Watson announced his plans to transfer from Fresno State to Texas A&M.

After entering the portal, Watson previously committed to Washington on Christmas Eve.

As a junior in 2023, Watson recorded 38 receptions for 378 yards and four touchdowns on his way to honorable mention All-Mountain West honors.

Over the course of his three-year Fresno State career, he played in 33 games and recorded 56 receptions for 592 yards and four scores.”
          How are ya'll going to pay all this NIL money to the players when Big Brother locks ya'll up for treason for selling nuclear secrets to Quatar?

Comment

Sark filling positions of need from the other big boy programs.

Comment

That’s a good snag from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

11-1? Playoff losses don't count? Only playoff wins do?
                Regular season. Not a real 10 win season but an 11 win season. 12-2 overall

Comment

How was it being relevant for a hot minute? You can go away now. Like your team.
                  Have fun with the big name recruiting and dream weaver stuff while throwing big bling. You still wont be able to buy your way out of mediocrity. Enjoy being irrelevant for more continuing decades and dont look now but big brother Texas is in your backyard to smack you around like the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

Have fun with the big name recruiting and dream weaver stuff while throwing big bling. You still wont be able to buy your way out of mediocrity. Enjoy being irrelevant for more continuing decades and dont look now but big brother Texas is in your backyard to smack you around like the old days.
                    Hear hear.

Comment

“The more things change the more they stay the same”.

Texas is setting up a nice little run in the SEC. I felt like the move would take some time to gain the talent and momentum to be successful but it has happened quicker than I thought.

I don’t think they are done in the castaway portal quiet yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        “The more things change the more they stay the same”.

Texas is setting up a nice little run in the SEC. I felt like the move would take some time to gain the talent and momentum to be successful but it has happened quicker than I thought.

I don’t think they are done in the castaway portal quite yet.
                        Not even close to being done with portal pickups or the 2024 class.

Comment

lmao!! How do you really feel??

Comment

Looks like Brandon’s been fishing again. And again caught more trash! Throwbacks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0148.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	329.3 KB
ID:	26692602 I’ll throw in my plug for what I think may be the most loaded team we’ve ever had in Oxford. On talent and experience alone, we are stacked, and now on the defensive side too which we’ve lacked for awhile. This is gonna be a fun ‘24 season…and Lane ain’t done yet! Portal King! Hotty Toddy

Comment

“Big brother Texas”. Did you buy yourself a t shirt? Now that TCU is completely irrelevant?

Funny how all the tards here forget horn was 5-7 two years ago. They had a decent year this year due to weak schedule but couldn’t win the games that mattered. No worries. I am sure they will be “back” next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X