Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Dang. Even Gump is leaving Bama?
          Yep . . Click image for larger version

Name:	1705954530932.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	26699499

Comment

R.C back to A&M as interim AD, guy always seemed like a down to earth guy. Hopefully they didn’t overpay.

Comment

Sorry Ags.....No championship here ether. 3 teams ahead of ya!...

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                R.C back to A&M as interim AD, guy always seemed like a down to earth guy. Hopefully they didn’t overpay.
                "An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.​" Hmm, I guess this isn't true...

Comment

I saw an SEC QB rankings for next season.

Arky qb was 13
                  Weigman 9
                  OU QB 8
                  EWERS 2
                  UGA guy 1

Comment

Georgia, Ohio State and Texas have the best odds to win it all after the transfers.

Comment

It would be a WAG, at best, to try to pick games for next November. There will still be plenty of roster changes between now and August.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Show me on the doll where Slocum hurt you.

Originally posted by cehorn View Post

"An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.​" Hmm, I guess this isn't true...

Comment

It was from 84 to 95 wherever that is on the doll.

Comment

I like the RC hire. Hopefully they remove the interim tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                              Show me on the doll where Slocum hurt you.
                              aggy hypocrisy/turdition is no skin off my back. I think it is funny.

RC was the head coach from 90-92 and DC before being head coach DURING the "Fedex" years when major cheating infractions led to what should have been the death penalty for ATM. So explain to me how RC and the Aggie Code of Honor mesh? Or does football/athletics not count for the code of honor? Or is it the fact that was the only time period since world wars were fought ATM won that make it all ok?

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post

aggy hypocrisy/turdition is no skin off my back. I think it is funny.

RC was the head coach from 90-92 and DC before being head coach DURING the "Fedex" years when major cheating infractions led to what should have been the death penalty for ATM. So explain to me how RC and the Aggie Code of Honor mesh? Or does football/athletics not count for the code of honor? Or is it the fact that was the only time period since world wars were fought ATM won that make it all ok?
                                Is this what you think they should have received the death penalty for? Weak!

Raw Deal? R.C. Slocum opens up about A&M's early '90s NCAA troubles | TexAgs​​

Comment

Working...
                                X