I’m officially a Texan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m officially a Texan!

Man these last few months have been crazy for my wife and I with her living in Spring Texas and coming home to Baton Rouge on the weekends. Sunday we packed our cars with the essentials and moved into an Air BNB off Rayford Rd in Spring.

We are going to check out the area a few months before making a commitment on renting for a year or buying a house between Spring and Conroe area.

There is so much work and new construction going on here it’s like drinking from a firehose from a sales perspective. I had a really good base of clients in Baton Rouge so the cold calling was few and far between. It’s like being a rookie again but I’m looking forward to the challenge.

Not sure if any of y’all ever get together around here but if you do hit me up because I don’t know anyone outside of my boy Chuy in Tomball.

Welcome to the line star state. I'm not far from the area your in and yeah it's blowing up fast

Comment

Not far from my dad there. Best of luck in the new locale.

Comment

As the crow flies you aren’t far from me. Go check out Woodsons on 99 around rayford. Legit place.

Comment

Right in my neck of the woods. Welcome! Woodsons is a good place to eat and socialize for sure and lots of great neighborhoods around there also.

Comment

Well, you missed the good times by about 20yrs, but welcome anyway. There are quite a few TBHers in the area

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Well, you missed the good times by about 20yrs, but welcome anyway. There are quite a few TBHers in the area
              aint that the truth. Been in that general area since 1988 and I hate it now. It really is north houston. I rolled by my high school in tomball the other day when skool was letting out and I didnt see a single dually, a truck handed down by grandpaw etc. I saw BMWs, 4d jeeps with 100 ducks on the dash and escalades

Comment

Yea Texas has changed a lot over the last 20 years...

Comment

Make Burnadell proud and find new hot lesbians to live next to

Comment

What line of sales?

Comment

Reppin Old Magnolia, Bruh. let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Bring your backup generator, we have a bunch of knuckleheads running the power in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          As the crow flies you aren’t far from me. Go check out Woodsons on 99 around rayford. Legit place.

I was there today looking at one of the model homes. That’s a lot of money for a cookie cutter neighborhood. Hard to imagine that you can spend 1 mil plus and have your neighbor 3 houses down have the same floor plan.

I’m really liking Benders Landing because they have a 1.7% tax rate vs 2.8 in Woodson’s. From what it seems Benders is more custom homes with bigger lots also.
                          Last edited by Black Ice; 12-07-2023, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                            Reppin Old Magnolia, Bruh. let me know if you need anything.
                            I need some dang business owner contacts

And to get a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              What line of sales?
                              Facility service sales for a uniform company. Basically call on a lot of restaurants, gas stations, industrial, schools, healthcare etc. Pretty much anyone who needs restroom supplies, rags, rugs.

Been there 21 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X