No announcement yet.

Atv tire sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A second for Tire-Ject. Supposedly will seal up to a half inch diameter hole. Haven't had to try to that extreme, but I know I've not had a flat on any of the tires where I use it. I may have just jinxed myself . . .

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      SLIME never failed me.....
      This !

Comment

I've ran slime on my Big Horn 2.0's for well over 10 years. They have been treated horribly in huisache, rocky terrain and mesquite. Even picked up a shed once. Sealed up no problem and are still holding air.

Comment

Multi-seal. It’s what the US Military uses as well as many large construction companies.
          Developed here in Houston. One of my customers did the spec. testing and corrosion testing during its development. I’ve used for at least 30 years in off-road vehicles and trailers and it’s never left me stranded.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Multi-seal. It’s what the US Military uses as well as many large construction companies.
            Developed here in Houston. One of my customers did the spec. testing and corrosion testing during its development. I’ve used for at least 30 years in off-road vehicles and trailers and it’s never left me stranded.
            Looks like they make Flat Out also.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post

Looks like they make Flat Out also.
                Yes. That’s the consumer version of the product line.
                I use the HD2500 Multi-Seal. There’s a grade above that but I’ve never found it necessary to use that stuff and it will make a vehicle bounce pretty good at higher speeds. It is more viscous than the HD2500.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Yes. That’s the consumer version of the product line.
                  I use the HD2500 Multi-Seal. There’s a grade above that but I’ve never found it necessary to use that stuff and it will make a vehicle bounce pretty good at higher speeds. It is more viscous than the HD2500.
                  That makes sense. The flat out is not as forgiving as slime and other cheaper products also.

I've never understood why the slime always stinks so bad when you yake a tire off. It's rank.

Comment

Slime, been working great 100% for 30 years! It's an atv tire, son!

Comment

I bought a new Honda Pioneer in 2016. Took it to South Texas to look at a ranch. Didn’t have the Mylti-Seal in it yet. I stopped at Wally World and bought a “Slime Emergency Kit” just in case… Well, sure enough, within the first hour the right front tire started to go flat. We stopped and I put in half the big bottle of Slime and pumped it back up with the 12volt compressor. Two hours later, had to stop n pump it up again. Didn’t want to use all the slime in case we punctured another tire. Had to pump that tire the rest of the day. It was flat next morning. Pumped it up and loaded it on the trailer. Pumped it again to unload it when I got home to unload it. Went and got the Mylti-Seal and put it in all the tires. Never had another flat on that set of tires again.
                      Got no use for that green food colored Slime.

Comment

Working...
                      X