Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool accomplishment! Mighty fine bull, as well

Comment

Congratulations Bobby ! Is that the mag published in East Texas ? If it’s the one I think it is I read it in my chiropractor’s office. Good magazine, I wish it was monthly.

Comment

Super spiffy amigo!!

Comment

Congratulations enjoyed reading it.

Comment

Very cool Bobby!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Congratulations Bobby ! Is that the mag published in East Texas ? If it’s the one I think it is I read it in my chiropractor’s office. Good magazine, I wish it was monthly.
              They are based out of Tyler. Supposed to be in over 500 retail stores in Tx & Louisiana. I'm hoping to meet up with the Editor later this week and get my hands on a few copies.

Thanks folks.

Comment

Very nice write up, I’m guessing all those years in law enforcement fined tuned your writing skills. First class article.

Comment

Great article Bobby. Congrats again to both you and Curt on a great hunt.

Comment

That’s awesome. Great article and congratulations to the both of you.

Comment

Very cool Chew! Congrats on the article but even bigger congrats on the bull!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

They are based out of Tyler. Supposed to be in over 500 retail stores in Tx & Louisiana. I'm hoping to meet up with the Editor later this week and get my hands on a few copies.

Thanks folks.
                        That’s the one. I enjoy it because the writers are not professionals, and it’s down to earth in its content. Our own Pistol has written articles for it and a friend of mine has as well. Congrats again Bobby !

Comment

Fantastic! Way to go Chew and Curt!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

That’s the one. I enjoy it because the writers are not professionals, and it’s down to earth in its content. Our own Pistol has written articles for it and a friend of mine has as well. Congrats again Bobby !
                            I talked to the owner today about them! I'm meeting him this weekend to get some copies.

Comment

Great article. I think you might have a future in the business. Congrats on a great bull and being published!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X