X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a streetlight.

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
      In all honesty I have seen the same thing when I was in the fourth grade. My mom and some of my sisters friends and me. It was crazy. I will never forget that night.

FYI Lee Trevino saw one as a kid as well. to hear him talk about it is pretty crazy.
      I saw one too on a 4th of July when I was the same age. Just as you descibed but there was only one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw this on the news this morning and they interviewed that lady. Everything strange makes the news, but at least it wasn't a robbery or shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by park5115 View Post
          LOL some people have vivid imaginations, the first one is probably a bird or something. The second set looks like dew droplets on a spider web in front of the camera. That or a chupacabra-ET hybrid.
          I think the first shot is a deer's ear. She is really close to the camera.

Comment

Why would they put the camera that far from the feeder and out of the feed pen? And what is that doe eating?....... Maybe the aliens brought her some c'mere deer! It probably actually works on their planet!

Comment

OH YA... The C'Mere Deer attracted the aliens! Thats a good one...

I CAN'T WAIT to see ya'lls Uncle Ted get fined for shooting too small of an ET over BAIT!

Comment

And why are these people hunting and not locked up?

Comment

School bus?

Those last few pictures looks like the windows in a school bus!

Comment

I have no doubt that we're not alone in the universe. It's too vast and it would be very close minded of us to think that we're the only ones. Also, way too many CREDIBLE people have seen things that can't be explained. Look at the Roswell incident. Or JFK, things go on all the time and get covered up.

Comment

I saw a UFO one night years ago. After waking up the next morning I decided it was an alcohol induced sighting.

Comment

thats somthing......I dont what but something

Comment

Not sure exactly what the camera is picking up... Because whatever brand camera that is... IT SUCKS!

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
                            X