3D question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D question

So does every place that has a 3d shoot have a hunters class? Or a class for hunters? Was thinking bout trying to do some and don't wanna change my setup. Also what is usually the longest shot on the course? Thanks Brian

Yes most do. Usually has a 40yd max.

Comment

There is also usually a novice class for beginners that has all known distance targets @ 30 yds or less.

Hunter class, depending on the location, is 1/2 known distances 1/2 unknown.
      Usually 40 yds being the furthest shot.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate it....

Comment

Originally posted by XTBrian View Post
          So does every place that has a 3d shoot have a hunters class? Or a class for hunters? Was thinking bout trying to do some and don't wanna change my setup. Also what is usually the longest shot on the course? Thanks Brian
          Absolutely Brian, you can take your hunting rig & shoot the Hunter Class, you'll have ablast. Just don't use broadheads. 40-45 yards at the most longest shot, hope to see you @ some shoots.

Comment

d arrow. When will the next shoot be and where? You gonna be there?

Comment

d arrow. When will the next shoot be and where? You gonna be there?
              I am plannig to shoot next Sat, Cross Timbers Archery Club in Eastland. It's suppose to be a 2 day shoot Sat & Sun.

Comment

what about single pin sights? can you use them in a hunter class?

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
                  I am plannig to shoot next Sat, Cross Timbers Archery Club in Eastland. It's suppose to be a 2 day shoot Sat & Sun.
                  SOunds good but my deer season isnt over yet and I might go next weekend,SO maybe anothe shoot int he near future......Good Luck at the shoot d arrow.....

Comment

Originally posted by wes11h View Post
                    what about single pin sights? can you use them in a hunter class?
                    Yes you can, but please keep in mind. You will be shooting & a different distance with no further than 40 yards. Sight pins must be fixed &, can NOT be move & or adjusted when shooting in tournaments.

Comment

SOunds good but my deer season isnt over yet and I might go next weekend,SO maybe anothe shoot int he near future......Good Luck at the shoot d arrow.....
                      No worries Brian, 3d season is just now starting. There will be a whole lot more shoots, in the coming weeks. Good luck on finishing the Deer season, we will for sure see each other and maybe shoot together on the next go round.
                      Last edited by d arrow; 01-20-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X