Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tejas Is Hosting the TFAA State 3D Shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tejas Is Hosting the TFAA State 3D Shoot.

Hey Guys, for those of you who may not know; Tejas Bowman Archery Club in Corpus is hosting the TFAA State 3D Shoot this weekend (Aug 7-8) 8:00am start. If you guys missed out on the LSBA State Shoot you can come out and see what a great shoot Tejas can put on. The course is in great shape and they are little to no mosquitos due to a very expensive fogger they bought this year. The TFAA 3D shoot will be known yardage with all TFAA rules in place. If you can't make it out to this shoot please consider making one of are other club shoot on Aug 21 and Sept 19. Please PM me if you may have any questions.
    Last edited by Poco; 08-03-2010, 10:16 PM.

I will be there.

Comment

Hey Greek, I'm sure Clyde will be looking forward to seeing you.

Comment

State 3d

We have been working on the course all week. Everything is in great shape and our Club President took a personal interest in making this a tough shoot. There is no doubt it will challenge the shooters! Hope to see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
          Hey Greek, I'm sure Clyde will be looking forward to seeing you.

poco bueno tel Clyde to bring his money. I will be there. On Saturday

Comment

here some pictures. From the best club in s. Texas
            Attached Files

Comment

Conucu, so your saying this shoot is going to be as challaging as are monthly Tejas 3D shoots but with TFAA rules in place? I like the sound of that. See you there my friend.

Comment

Scores lets see some scores.

Comment

Working...
                X